Playing the free Easy Bake Oven app where you can make your own cupcake, cake or cookie. This kept her busy for HOURS. I felt like that was a bit excessive. I really just like things that keep her busy for say 30-45 minutes - not hours at a time. Like I said, it was addicting...
Mei Mei is trying to tell her Jie Jie to stop playing with the iPad!!
J/K...
Then Bryce finally made it home after suffering a weeks worth of gross British food and got what he wanted - cuddles with his 2 favorite little girls!
It didn't take long for Bryce's jet lag and Abby's exhaustion to kick in. So cute!
Then on Sunday we got to hang out at Grandma and Grandpa's and Abby continues to "swim" well with the aid of her floatie.
This is a great way to wear her out. :)
Abby and her co-conspirator, Grandpa!
Abby and her grandparents! :)
A full body shot of my little Lilly at 2 months and 1 week old. On a side note, she is almost 100% breast fed unlike Abby who I was never able to make enough milk for. So even though this is baby #2, I'm relatively new to all this milk making. It's fun!
These are some sister pictures I took the other day. I couldn't decide which one I liked best so you're getting both of them. :) I CANNOT wait for them to be older and watch them interact with each other.
Abby was so excited to be holding Lilly's hand. You can tell she's a proud big sister!


2 comments:
love the photo with bryce and abby sleeping on our chair!!!!!!!! very cute!
nothing wrong with the ipad. funny,her apps are totally different from ours. ;P
Great sister pics!
Post a Comment