Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

T minus 5 days

Just had my last doctor appointment before Induction Day on 3/27 and I'm currently dilated 2 cm.  Woohoo!  The anticipation is killing me!  We need to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM and we're first in line in L&D.  My doctor estimated we will get to meet Mei Mei by lunch time.  :)  I'm freakin' huge and seem to have grown exponentially in the last 7-10 days.  Thank goodness I'm still taking my "skinny pills" (aka my thyroid medicine that speeds up my metabolism).  :P

On to other things like what we've been up to for the last week.  Here are a few random pictures.

I just like this picture.  Abby still enjoys eating her "veggie packs" and she actually let me put her hair up in a ponytail this day.  She just woke up from a nap though so it's all lopsided.

Abby attended her first birthday party at a Little Gym (birthday girl in blue outfit) and we were so proud of how well Abby interacted with all the other kids whom she has never even met before.  This was on St. Patrick's Day so she was decked out in green.

Daddy's little sous-chef was prepping the counter as Bryce was making pizza dough in the mixer.  Notice the super cute apronS (yes, plural) she has on - compliments of Ruby and Janice a-yi.  She won't wear one without the other!  :)

Patting down the dough ball.
It's so funny to me because they have the same hands. I think I'm the only one who finds that so darn cute.

Helping Daddy split the dough into 4 equal parts.

Intently watching Daddy knead/roll the dough into perfect little balls
(compliments of all those years at Little Caesar's Pizza).

I love this picture.  I can't believe I got it on camera too.  It's Abby's face longing for approval after presenting her dough ball to Daddy.  That's all kids want - is love and approval.
And she got it, of course.  :)

Sticky dough fingers!!!

And last but not least, last night Amee masi came by for dinner and I actually remembered to take a picture this time.  Miracle.  We enjoyed salad, homemade pizza and mango sorbet for dinner.  Abby was endless entertainment for us all (Ams, thanks for being such a good sport!) and she sure does love her Amee masi! 
Side Note:  Just look at me.  I'm so ready to *POP*!!

Today is class picture day for Abby and she's been all excited about it.  I hope it turns out well.  :)  Tomorrow is my 33rd birthday and I'll be celebrating it with a pedi and watching The Hunger Games with my MIL and then dinner with Bryce.  Our last date before we become parents of 2.  I'm very excited and only wish Ruby were here to share in the fun!  Stay tuned for pictures of Mei Mei and the big name reveal upon her arrival!  :)

2 comments:

sharerie said...

You do such great blog updates. Abby is such a big girl now...love the aprons and helpfulness :) Hope the delivery goes well in 2 days!

L said...

You look great! Happy belated birthday and congrats in advance for a smooth, easy delivery. :)