Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quality Time

Watching Daddy play Angry Birds.

She hadn't done this in a long time - taking a nap on Daddy.
Bryce loved it and they did this for 1.5 hours.  He's as big of a sucker as I am!
Might as well get used to it with #2 on the way.  :)

I'm currently 33 weeks and 5 days.  Less than 6 weeks to go!  I'm really starting to get uncomfortable now.  My ribs hurt, tweaked my back again and my legs and feet are really starting to swell again.  It's the home stretch and I'm just going to suck it up.  I just realized I haven't entered the "nesting" phase yet and probably won't at all this time around.  I atleast need to dig out Abby's old newborn clothes to pick an outfit out for mei mei's first ride home.  I suppose Bryce needs to install and rearrange the car seats and I need to make one last trip to Costco for diapers and formula.  It's amazing how much less nervous we are the 2nd time around.  Hopefully we aren't forgetting something major!

1 comment:

teammcminn said...

I know - it's so different with second and third kids! The week before Carlee was born, I realized I was missing several things - nursing pads, pacifiers, etc. Can't wait to see pics of the soon to be here new little one!