Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Harmonica playing soccer ball kicking Daddy's little girl!

Last week Jo Jo taught Abby how to play his harmonica!  She had so much fun watching and learning and I was impressed with how quick she picked it up.   



I love this picture because I remember kicking a soccer ball around with my dad when I was a kid too.  :)

Abby really enjoys eating Daddy's Big Breakfast's.  Here they are sharing a plate and eating hash brown.

Mark your calendars.  Yesterday was the FIRST TIME EVER for Abby to let me put her hair up in pigtails!  And, it lasted over 2 hours before being ripped out.  Progress!

Daddy reading Pinocchio to Abby.  These two are quite the pair.  :)

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Cute!! You need to post more videos of Abby talking. I love hearing little kids speak!

Ruby and Matt said...

very cute!!!! she looks so big already!!!! video wasn't working for me....will try again