Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Abby is 25 months old! & Daddy-Daughter pictures

Re-post!
I completely forgot to post that Abby turned 25 months old yesterday!!  What a difference a month can make - she's a bonafide toddler for sure!  We love you, Abby!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just love pictures of Bryce and Abby together!  I'm a bit of a 'daddy's little girl' so it warms my heart to see Abby cuddle up on her Daddy!  Here are a few cute pictures that I know I'll cherish for a long time.  :)

Abby loves to cuddle with her Daddy in this blanket.

This picture is sort of blurry but I love it!
Bryce is cuddling with his baby and Abby is cuddling with her baby.

Here is a closer look at my goofy baby!

This little girl can sleep anywhere (like the half-Chen that she is) and last week it was all about napping on the couch.

This was the next day.  She only napped twice last week.

Abby LOVES to read.  She will sit like this for almost half an hour.  Do other kids do this too??  I swear she looks like she's reading her morning paper.

Abby's got the best seat in the house!

And lastly, Daddy caught a frog to show Abby.  That totally made her day!  Don't worry, we let it out after a few minutes.

No comments: