Abby discovered dandelions so now every stick she finds is her imaginary dandelion - hence the blowing. :)
I thought this was a cute picture of Abby and Aaron while we were out to lunch. Looking at all the cars is so much fun! In a few months, Elliott will be able to join these 2 walkers. :)
Traffic jam! Beep beep! This barn toy was a HUGE hit (thanks Audrey!).
Aaron was determined to hold all 3 eggs and he got it!
It's Aunt Kim and Elliott! He was such a good sport having all of us over playing with his toys. :)
Another toy that was a huge hit. Look how well Elliott stands! He'll be a walker any week now.
Unfortunately I always seem to forget to take pictures of us grown-ups. But no one wants to see us anymore anyhow - haha! I can't leave without posting a picture of my birthday dinner that we had tonight. The last time Bryce made this, it was to satisfy my pregnancy craving! Only this time, I got to wash it down with a double IPA. As usual, it was DELICIOUS and I'm so glad my husband is a wonderful cook!!


3 comments:
we had so much fun too! can't wait to see abby and elliott on a regular basis :)
cool! i have the same shirt that kim is wearing! i remember dandelions...i would do that too.
great post!!! i love the first one of her blowing on the stick. :p so cute!!
Post a Comment