Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brrrr!!!

When the weather is nice, Abby and I have gotten into the habit of playing outside for a bit after her afternoon nap (2-5 PM).  While I would be perfectly content cozying up to a book on the couch in the warm house, Abby insisted on going outside despite the cold (for Houston) weather.  I know this because she kept pointing at her feet and saying "boops" (aka "boots").  So I layered her up big time while I threw on a jacket over my pjs and we played outside until Bryce came home. 
Starting from the top: hat, heavy winter coat, long sleeve shirt (tucked into pants #2), mittens, leggings, fleece lined pants over leggings, socks and boots. 

Needless to say, she was ample warm and had lots of fun!
{Despite this looking like an angry face, it's really a squished up face with excitement!}

Best part of the day: Daddy's home!
Bring on the cold weather - we are RHABBY!

1 comment:

Ruby and Matt said...

haha!! she looks like you!!!!!!!