Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random pictures, wrist, Halloween costume dress rehearsal

A-yi put pigtails in Abby's hair.  The only reason why it was possible was because she was watching Kai Lan.  Otherwise, it would never have happened.  Thanks Ruby!

This is just a random picture of one of Abby's many faces.  :P

Here she is wearing Daddy's shoes while waiting for him to come home from work. 

This morning I finally went to the hand doctor to see what the heck is wrong with my right wrist.  As suspected, I have a cyst in my wrist so I got a [dreaded] cortizone shot.  We'll see if it helps - the alternative is surgery!  So Bryce stayed home to watch Abby and went to work when I got home.  Or at least he tried to!  Abby did her best to make him stay at home.  :P 
She tried her best pouty face.

Then she flat out leaned/layed on him but it didn't work.  Daddy went to work but he'll be back!

I wanted to post our Halloween costume dress rehearsal picture but she cried the entire time so we just had lunch instead.  She's worn it around the house a couple of times so I'm hoping this was just a one time thing.  Next time!

2 comments:

Ruby Baldwin said...

cute!! you must've been in the corner taking the picture of abby in bryce's shoes

J said...

Found your blog by accident. By the way our blog is - youthfulagain.blogspot.com