Almost another week has gone by and I can't recall exactly what we've been up to but we've made lots of little trips outdoors to enjoy the beautiful weather. Here are a few random pics from the week - enjoy!
Her BabyLegs fit now! They used to be too tight for her chubby thighs. :P
I am so jealous of her long eyelashes. They are longer than mine! We have Bryce to thank for them.
We lent Elliott Abby's Bumbo but look who decided to squeeze herself in. She actually fits in it quite well.
I just love how cute Elliott looks here! He's definitely got his dad's smile yet he still totally looks like Ruby (to me, at least)! I can't wait until Elliott is big enough to play with Abby!


2 comments:
cute!!!
aww, what cutie pies!! can't wait to meet them on friday!!!!! yay!!!
Post a Comment