Abby started taking her barrettes out of her hair and trying to put them back on (of course, to no avail) and then she proceeds to suck on her barrettes until they are sopping wet or covered in wet Cheerios to form one homogenous Cheerio barrette. My OCDness cannot stand for this so I tried something new. It seemed to work for a while until I later found this barrette in her mouth and nearly had a heart attack. I decided I'd rather have a Cheerio barrette. She also tries to brush her own hair now - too cute! :)
Abby found a new way to play with her exersaucer.
This was too funny. Daddy was trying to get some work done on his laptop in the living room (a big no-no). Translation for Abby: Oh yay! Daddy got a fun toy out for me to play with! Hey, why won't he let me play with it??
These are just some cute, quality Daddy-Daughter time pictures. :)
Cuddling - Abby's favorite
Making fart noises with their mouth...aww... :)
And lastly, look confused if you need a haircut!!


3 comments:
so cute!! she looks like bobo in that pic she's poking out at bryce's leg. :) can't wait to see her tomorrow!!
That's funny because I was thinking she looked like you! But now that you mention it....she does look like Bobo too. :) I guess that's why we're siblings because I also think she looks like me.
need an update.
Post a Comment