Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Abby Update

I can't believe Abby will be 8 months old on Wednesday.  Where has the time gone?  Our sweet baby girl is developing right along except for one thing.  She's still toothless!  :)  But I don't mind because we love her gummy smile.  She's been drooling and showing all signs of teething for what seems like months now but tonight she decided to fuss unexplainably so I did a quick tooth check.  Nothing has crowned or anything but I definitely feel the tooth under the gum on her bottom gums.  We'll give it a few more weeks.  In the mean time, we're semi back into our routine again so I've been better about taking pictures and hopefully blogging.  Here are a few recent pictures.


Abby tends to doze off during her last feeding if her daytime naps are disrupted.  Perhaps something similar applies to Daddy...


Amee masi came to visit this weekend and Abby took this opportunity to cuddle up (she cuddles the most just after waking up).  So sweet.


Abby got spoiled by hanging out with Amee masi and Ruby a yi!


Amee did a great job feeding Abby since she is a seasoned masi by now (thanks Jayna and Aneesa!).  Yummy pears.


Thanks Ams for feeding and babysitting for a couple of hours while we finally Christmas shopped!  You saved the day!


That's my girl!  Mommy gets distracted by shiny things too.  After all, diamonds are a girl's best friend and it also happens to be her birth stone.


We wrapped some gifts and Abby was fascinated.
Btw, can you tell Daddy dressed her that day?  :)  I love it!


I had mentioned before how Abby enjoys bath time so here's a quick picture.  :) 


Bryce started doing this after each bath since Abby was born.  Gotta love those baby feet!

2 comments:

Amee said...

yay! my debut on the blog. sort of! :) i like the footprint idea.. good thinking bryce!

Ruby and Matt said...

we had a good time with her. she looks so cute and happy at bathtime!