Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

"Sleep like a baby"

Abby brings new meaning to "sleep like a baby."  It's good to know she can even sleep through jack hammering not 50 feet from her crib.  I was a bit worried but no, no problem at all for our little Abby.  It was as if nothing was going on.  Again, that's the super duper "Chen" gene. 

Relocating shower drain

Some more renovation pics:

Dual shower heads here we come!!


Piping for 2 sinks! 

Plumbing ain't cheap but this will be so worth it in the end.  Next on the Gantt Chart (...JUST KIDDING, there is no Gantt Chart and I haven't the slightest what the critical path is....) is electrical, sheet rocking, then shower tiling.  Can't wait!  The weather couldn't be better for all of this too. 

On a sad side note, Abby has been "self weaning" this past week.  :(  I originally said I would nurse for 6 months but I kept going (I just love it) and thought I would stop at 9 months.  But no, nature beat me to it.  Abby's appetite is getting really big, her attention span is shorter and I'm making less and less.  I suppose there are a lot of upsides to not nursing.  I'll just focus on that instead.  I'll just have to wait until Baby Baker #2!  :)

Here are a few Abby pics too:

Sleepy fat baby


Abby and her Lao Yie