Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Many "firsts"...

We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday with our pediatrician. Abby is healthy and almost back at her birth weight. She pee-ed on the pedi when she went to check her pee-pee. Haha! Her umbilical cord hasn't fallen off yet - should be any day now.

Yesterday while performing a routine daiper change, Abby projectile poopied into my hand! Normally that would be gross but with your own child, it's just darn cute. :P That was another first and I'm sure, not a last. But wait, there's more!

Today I ran a quick errand and when I got home, Bryce said she burped up on him all over his shirt and then when he went to change her, she poopied AND pee-ed all over the new daiper that wasn't quite assembled yet. He got the ultimate trifecta! Now he's officially a DAD. :)

Ok, enough stories about her bowel movements...

Here's a pic of her all stretched out - check out how long her hair is in the back. It's almost a little mullet!


She makes SO MANY different facial expressions all the time - this is one of my favorite. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

projectile poop!!!!!!! she looks like she's disco dancing. :p i'm sure her limbs will be longer than mine before long.

she looks alot like both of y'all! your eyes and bryce's nose. i'll see her today or tomorrow!!

ayi

Lindsey said...

haha! i always heard that becoming a parent is a great cure for squeamish-ness. i guess it's no joke!

Gonzo said...

ALMOST a mullet...?? I guess parents look thru different lenses... haha, jk. She is so adorable. I'm so glad I got to see her and can't wait till next time.