Today's doctor's appointment was quite uneventful. Turns out I've gained 14 lbs so far. I've been instructed by my doctor to slow it down. But it's so hard because I'm hungry all the time. As long as I eat healthy, I think it should be ok. Now that doesn't mean I don't eat a Shipley's donut here and there. I gotta get our daughter used to the taste because she'll learn to love it when she's older too. :) My blood pressure is still normal and our baby's heart beat is averaging 156 bpm which is also just right. My next appointment is in 2 weeks where I will be tested for gestational diabetes (GTT and hemoglobin test). Yay? I'm scared already but it's for the baby so I'll be good about it! :)
We're watching the BCS National Championship game now - GO GATORS!!!


1 comment:
What a talented girl!!!
Please send me your email address if you still have mine. I have some stuff to share with you.
Post a Comment