Bryce had to work the week after Christmas but I was enjoying my lazy time off. I got a sewing machine for Christmas - I just want to be able to make pillows and possibly a simple curtain for now. Still trying to figure out how to thread the machine. As usual, the instructions are horrible and the illustrations are sub par, at best. Help?
On Jan 2nd, Bryce, Zach, Andrew and Marc began their road trip to Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl! We made the trip to Pasadena, CA for the Rose Bowl in 2004 so in comparison, this trip should be easier because it's closer, right? Well, at least that was the idea. I was so jealous Bryce was able to go to the game and almost just as jealous he got to eat at In & Out, Orregano's and Good Egg in Phoenix - double yum!
While Bryce was at the game, I was watching by myself at home and what a game it was!! I decided it's no fun watching such a roller coaster of a game alone. No one could hear my hooting and hollering. It's even less fun to celebrate such a last second (16 to be exact) win by myself too! I suppose Baby Baker could hear me though. I'm pretty sure I scared her with all my pacing, fervent clapping and cheering. :) But she better get used to it because she's joining a Longhorn football watching family!
Speaking of Baby Baker, we are now on week 24 and have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. From then on, I'll be going back every 2 weeks until closer to delivery time. I just know they are going to draw blood again - I am going to try to be a big girl about it - wish me luck. My belly has definitely grown since before the holidays. I'll post an updated picture this weekend sometime. She's still kicking A LOT and it's still so exciting each time. :)
We hope everyone had a safe, happy holiday and new year!


No comments:
Post a Comment