Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2014

In our regular school routine

Since my last post, we have been in full swing of school mode in our house.  We've also had a few changes in that Abby and Lilly are now sleeping in the same bed!  It was 2 weeks of chaos, sweet sister bonding, little sleep, giggles, overall cranky pants and lots of smiles in the end.  We all survived the adjustment period - whew!  The other HUGE change is that Abby has made leaps and bounds in reading books.  I'm floored how much she is reading now compared to just 2 weeks ago.  So at night, Lilly asks Abby to read a book to her and Lilly is beaming with joy because Abby is reading to her and Abby is beaming with joy because she was asked to read!  It's a win-win for us all!  Both girls have since had their Parent Teacher conferences and I'm happy to report that both our girls are doing really well in class.  Bryce and I are proud parents!  They've also both had school pictures taken and I'm antsy to see how they turn out.  I took a few pictures at home just in case.  :P

This is how far we've gotten with potty training with this little gem!

Looks like we have another righty!

A typical morning at the bus stop.  ♥

Lilly and I went to the park one beautiful day.
She recently let us start putting her hair up in a pony tail and I love it!

Another rare moment of Lilly cuddling on Abby.
Notice a trend here with her tongue sticking out?  Silly chica....

Lilly got a huge Minnie Mouse for her half birthday.
Thank you Grandma & Grandpa!

Both girls are enamored with whatever new game Bryce introduced to them.  I just stay out of all that but mostly because I have zero interest in games.  These two, however, have inherited their dad's knack for gaming.  :P

Both girls seem to have hit a huge growth spurt.  This is Lilly finishing Abby's lunch one day.  Lilly has really started to lean out and it makes me sad.  :*(

One of the many pictures I took at home before her picture day.

Lilly's at home picture before going to school on picture day.  I'm dying to know if she stuck her tongue out for the real deal.

Sleeping in the same bed.  I love it and thankfully, so do they!

This is Lilly wearing MY 30 year old Mickey Mouse shirt from Taiwan.  :)

We're allowed to each lunch with our kids at Abby's elementary so one day I brought Lilly up too and these two had a blast!  Lilly was so good and sat in her chair the whole time too.  My sweet babies!

Another picture of my babies at the bus stop one morning.  :)

We had a family day at the park last Sunday and these girls had so much fun together!

Abby wanted Bryce to twirl her around but Lilly said "peace out" and ran off in her usual Lilly fashion.  :)

♥CUDDLING♥

1 comment:

L said...

Cute, cute girls! Love all the pics of them smiling and tongues out.