Guess who started watching Sesame Street lately? She LOVES it and that makes me happy. :)
My muscle baby. She's so robust. My lean, mean, thumb sucking machine and I love it.
Abby was so sweet while sharing her lollipop with Lilly. They literally shared it lick for lick. Abby made me so proud and Lilly was so sweet.
Watching Sesame Street at Lao Nian Lao Yie's house. Intense concentration!
Mei Mei has been on a HUGE eating growth spurt lately and is constantly asking for a snack. She likes to take my hand and lead me to either the fridge or the pantry. How can I say no to this face? Her puppy dog eyes are to die for. But then again, I'm such a sucker regardless.
Daddy and his first girl! ♥
As I mentioned before, the tree is up and this is how I found Abby today.
It looks like the tree was eating her! :)
These two love clowning around in our bed. Lilly is constantly being accosted by Abby with kisses and cuddles.
Playing with my stuffed reindeer dolls.
Both pretending to be sleeping. They will eventually share a bed so this is a nice glimpse into our future.
We love our two little girls!!


No comments:
Post a Comment