I picked out this fabric because this is one of Abby's favorite Christmas movies. It's a super simple envelope pillow case. I'll definitely be making more of these for sure!
Lilly and her kicks.
Abby the Accessorizing Queen. :)
And lastly, my curtains with grommets. I was lucky to find the cute rod with pink jeweled finials too. Right up Abby's aisle. :)
Abby's wore her daddy's shirt for a night gown one night. These two are Double Trouble!
Mei Mei after just waking up from a nap. :) Love her curly hair!
Abby was SO happy Lao Yie came back from Australia!
A rare moment: Lilly is actually sitting still for more than 3 seconds.
Sucking her thumb, of course.
This is what I get when I ask them to smile. ♥
The weather was so nice on Sunday that we spent the afternoon playing outside. Everything started out great...
...until they started fighting over the lone ball. Both need to practice sharing.
Both ended up in tears and had death grips on the ball.
Usually a ride on Daddy's shoulder fixes everything but not that day.
Abby's face got cut off a bit but it was Lilly's turn and this is one unhappy Abby and one happy Lilly.
Lilly's eyes are saying "Mine! All mine!" Bad baby.
What is the best way to quiet two fussy girls?
SNACK TIME!!!
Then we played and played and played until Abby skinned her knee. She's not the most coordinated little girl but she for sure is a little drama queen when it comes to boo-boos. Bryce had to carry her since her entire body was incapacitated. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment