Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I didn't even realize it had been this long since my last post.  So much has happened - school started for Abby, football season started, the weather is cooling off and everyone is growing up so fast.  Including Bryce's beard.  It was neat at first but I gotta say, I wish he would shave it down again.

Abby is so excited about school and it makes me so happy.  She's been taking afternoon naps more regularly too so I know she's getting worn out.  :)  Her schedule each week is pretty busy and she told me yesterday "Mommy, this week is sooo loooong!"  And it was only Tuesday!  Silly girl - I love her.  :)

And Lilly is just growing so fast.  She's so tall and eats so well.  She started to begin skipping her morning naps here and there.  She's almost 18 months old too.  I am fully aware of how blessed I've been with her napping so far.  She already gone 7 more months than Abby did.  She's still non-stop and I love it.  Keeps me on my toes too!

Ok, here comes the random photos.  Enjoy!

Abby asked me to take a picture of her.  She's so photogenic - gets it from her dad.  :)

Bryce and his little mini-me.  She loves to sit on him in this little nook.

Game Day, baby!!

Lilly only stands still to eat so this is the best game day picture we could get.  Abby used to wear this same outfit!  This is my little thumb sucking tip toe baby.  ♥

Sisters!!

Little does Abby know Bryce is honed in on his FF draft.  She just wanted to play!

Lilly giving herself a backward shot while sitting in her favorite spot.  :)

Abby's first day of Pre-K!!  She picked out her own outfit and everything - my big girl!

♥ Playing together ♥

My movie star!

Just a regular Tuesday evening - Abby in her bathing suit with Bryce's boots on....and clucking like a chicken.  :)  Free entertainment - gotta love it!

No comments: