Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Roly Poly

Lilly did it!  She rolled over from her belly to her back!

Too bad no one saw it happen.  :P  I heard the video monitor at 4:30 AM this morning, turned the video on to check on Lilly and saw her on her back wiggling around (she has slept on her belly since day 1).  I was so surprised I actually woke Bryce up to see it.  :)  It was a proud moment for us both.  Then she did it again after I put her back in her crib and I missed it again.  By the time I went back to bed and looked at the monitor, she rolled over already.  Maybe I'll see it next time!

Lilly is a lot more rigid, has more neck and back strength than Abby at this age and she LOVES to stand all the time too!  We predict an early crawler/walker.  Her hair is also starting to lay down.  It still sticks up in the front though and she's got Bryce's cow lick (big swirl of bangs) - it's so cute!

Look Ma!  I can stand!

No comments: