Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Baby Baker #2 - Week 19 (and 2 days)

Is it awful that I have not taken a single picture of my belly bump and even lose track of how many weeks I am??  This pregnancy has been almost identical to my last one as far as my symptoms go but as far as recording information?  It's nonexistent.  I feel slightly guilty but I was just so tired and busy chasing Abby around and still leave myself some "me time" that nothing got done.  With Abby, I kept a pregnancy journal and took weekly pictures.  I told Bryce we need to at least take one this Saturday to mark the halfway point - week 20.  Then one more before I get induced (because I have a feeling it will be just like with Abby and I'll be so swollen, I'm gonna want this baby OUTTA me ASAP). 

We find out on Monday if it's a boy or girl.  If you ask me, we're having another girl.  I just have a feeling and I'm also carrying the exact same way (low).  That could mean nothing but that's my gut feeling.  So stay tuned!  :) 

Abby is still being so sweet with the baby.  She rubs my belly and tickles the baby (my belly) and gives my belly kisses in the morning.  :)  She's got a serious sassy streak but she's a sweetie pie cuddle bug at heart.    

1 comment:

L said...

How exciting to find out tomorrow!! I bet Momma's intuition is right on. :)