This is only about half of our get together minus the random dude at the top. :)
Bryce had an awesome weekend being a single-Daddy and these 2 had waaay too much fun! But I love that they had one-on-one time together because the apple didn't fall too far from the tree, if you catch my drift. :) It's Double Trouble when I'm gone - haha! Here are a few pictures from the past week.
There is just something so funny about a toddler doing the downward dog position (or as Abby calls it, "downward doggy"). This is her latest goofy baby dujour thing to do.
I made Abby a heart shaped pancake for breakfast one day! This may be no big deal for others but this is thinking way out of the box for me. :)
We got this huge speed bump/crack in our driveway fixed and Abby is waving bye-bye to it. She actually enjoyed playing on it since she was little because she could teeter totter on it. But it's a safety hazard and she's getting bigger so it had to go.
On Friday night Abby played and played with her friends and from what I hear, they were hilarious together! Abby told me she played with cars, trucks, tractors and dinosaurs. So different from her toys at home and she LOVED it!
On Saturday, Abby played at Grandma and Grandpa's all day and she keeps telling me she "likes having parties at grandma and grandpa's house" - haha! So it's safe to assume she had yet another fun day!
It must have been hot because it was a 2 popsicle day!
Monkey see, monkey do.
Abby is copying Grandma except she is laying in the shade of the chimney.
Would you believe this is Abby's first time ever to eat a lollipop? Well, it is and of course, she loved it.
And lastly, I just now noticed Abby's top right molar came out which means the left one decided to stop growing because I could have sworn it was going to come out first when I checked a week ago. She's definitely a growing girl!



1 comment:
love the downward dog photo! bryce's face is red and abby's head looks huge!!
good times in austin!!
Post a Comment