Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Someone missed her Daddy... :)

As I mentioned before, Bryce was out of town last week and I think Abby is now big enough to really miss him.  He's gotten TONS of cuddles and kisses this weekend and they are having so much fun together.  She's such a "daddy's little girl" just like I am with my dad.  :)  She gets sooo excited when Bryce gets home from work.  When I see his car pull up the drive way, I tell Abby "Da-Da's here!" and she drops everything and simultaneously runs and squeals her way over to the door to greet him.  It's the best.  :)  Here's a quick video of Abby waving at her Da-Da while he's mowing the backyard again.  We do this for the front yard too. 



Here she is trying to help Daddy vacuum.

Here she is reading to Daddy.  Haha - just kidding!

No comments: