Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Abby's 1st Birthday Party

We had Abby's second, 1st Birthday Party this past Saturday and it was lots of fun!  Abby go to play with lots of her friends and learn how to share.  I took lots of pictures of all the babies playing that I thought I was going to post but none of them were really good because no one is looking at the camera and it just looks like chaos!  I guess that's how it goes.  How anticlimactic since I've been saying I would post pictures for so long now.  :P  Sorry!  But here are a few notable birthday pictures.

Abby in her birthday dress after her bath and before her party guests arrived.

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Abby!
Happy Birthday to you!

That's about as messy as we got (or I could take!).

Aunt Meredith made the delicious vanilla buttermilk cupcakes filled with strawberry jam topped with Mexican vanilla buttercream frosting.  Yum - thanks Meredith!  And I had fun making the cupcake toppers (with Mere's help).  You'll be seeing more of those from now on!

Thank you everyone for making Abby's 1st birthday so memorable!  It was fun to catch up with old friends and see so many happy babies.  :)   

No comments: