Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Laughing, rolling over and guns

Abby is 3 months old today and she rolled over onto her belly this morning all by herself!! I wish I had a video of it but of course it happened so fast I didn't get to the camera in time. You'll just have to take my word for it! We also heard her actually laugh for the first time a few days ago. She must have thought SOMETHING was funny to make her laugh. :D Bryce and I were so excited and we kept trying to make her laugh again but it didn't work. She smiles real big when she sees herself in the mirror after her baths...maybe we can get her to laugh then. :)

On non-baby related news, we finally got the coveted subwoofer that goes with the Rocket speakers that we've had for almost 3 years now. I would post a picture of it but it really just looks like a big box. :P Haha, I probably just angered all my gadget loving friends but this blog is filtered through my girl brain. :) We popped in a couple of CDs and DVDs and the sound is awesome, I must admit. Please defer all questions about it to Bryce who will most likely respond with more enthusiasm. :)

On another non-baby related topic, I go back to work next Tuesday!! I can't believe 12 weeks has flown by so quickly. :(

And lastly, check out our baby's guns! Not THOSE guns - I'm talking biceps! :) Btw, apparently I'm not a good swaddler either... :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Two tickets to the gun show!

august said...

R/B -just wanted to say keep the pictures/blog going. I (we) are always reading it and love it!

Ruby and Matt said...

haha!! she looks passed out!