Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

2 month check-up

Abby is actually 9 weeks and 4 days when we went for our 2 month check-up today. She's 22.5" tall (50%) and 12 lbs 4 oz (75-90%) and progressing on schedule so far. :) Abby got 3 shots today and we both cried a little but then everything was okay by the time we got home. Luckily Bryce was there to be the strong one! Abby cried from the shots and I cried because it broke my heart to hear her cry in pain. :( Then we held each other until the tears dried up. :)

This is Abby's "I just got 3 shots and feel blah" face.


Abby's had some congestion lately so I bought her a humidifier to put in her room. It's shaped like a little green frog - I'll let you know how it works out.


This is just a cute picture of Abby napping with her first doll (thank you Mr. & Mrs. Tong!)


Bryce took the day off today so I was able to run some errands today. First time for me to be out and about in the late afternoon and holy moly it's HOT outside! I think I'll stick to staying indoors.

2 comments:

Ruby and Matt said...

she's so cute!!! her first doll is cute too!! i had a good time hanging out with her last weekend!

-ayi

Brandon and Sarah Moss said...

I love her 'blah' face. I feel like that sometimes too :)