Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

30th Birthday Outing

Thanks everyone for making it out to dinner and Pub Fiction for R&R's 30th Birthday Party! :) Typically Ruby and I have big birthday bashes but with MB being out of the country and me being 8 months pregnant, we decided to keep it low key and it was perfect. Here's a pic of everyone having dinner at Collina's. Thanks, UP, for taking the pic!



It was prom night for some young kiddos and us ladies posed for a quick pic in front of their limo - haha!



Last pic - birthday shot for the birthday girls, compliments of AM! Don't worry, mine was just a fruit punch concoction. :)

2 comments:

Grace Chen said...

Happy Birthday, Rosa & Ruby!! Rosa, you look fabulous! Wish I lived closer so I could celebrate all these milestones with you! Hang in there with the swollen ankles and hands - yikes!

The Bakers said...

Do you see my cankles in the limo pic? It wasn't even that bad yet. :( I can't even make a fist with my hands!