It's such a neat milestone to be half way through this miraculous process. :) Just approximately 20 more weeks before we get to meet our little baby! We're really looking forward to the U/S on Tuesday so we can finally find out the gender and really start thinking about all the things we need to buy. Lately the baby has been moving around quite a bit more than before. I've been told it's really neat when you can see a foot or hand move across your belly in the coming months. I can't wait!
Last night we went to Ruby and Matt's Annual Lights in the Heights party and it was a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I sat out and did not walk around this year. I can't seem to walk for many hours at a time because of the swelling but it was fun to see everyone leave sober and come back inebriated. :)
Bryce just made a really chunky and hearty sphaghetti sauce and I need to get ready to eat. I love how he loves to cook!


No comments:
Post a Comment