Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Halloween Morning...

I got up extra early to vote today and on my way to the voting location, I was taking a left turn at this veeeery stale yellow/red light signal and got pulled over by a cop going the opposite way in traffic. Bummer! He asked if I knew I ran a red light and I said "Yes, I know I did. I thought I could make it. Sorry." So he takes my DL and when he comes back, I see that he wrote in the comment section, next to where he drew a picture of the intersection, "I thought I could make it." I had no idea they quoted you on the ticket. :P Then he said "Try to have a nice day" to which I replied "Thanks and have a happy halloween!" :) I completely deserve the ticket so lesson learned - watch out for cops when you run red lights. JUST KIDDING! :)

No comments: